1. Implement a professional approach while providing quality service at lower cost.
2. To learn and share information between drivers to improve as a team.
3. To make the sport of kart racing more accessible and more competitive than ever.
4. To build a team of engineers and pilots who work together even if they race against each other.
5. Participate in regional events, provincial, national and even global.
6. To give the greatest possible exposure for sponsors.
7. To encourage people to live their passion and express their talent.